Hey New Here!!!

Micro_87

Forum Crew Member
Hey everyone! My name is Mike and i just joined this form, and just recently graduated from my basic course, and am preparing for the NREMT, and i am well aware that i shouldn't take this test lightly, but is there any advice anyone can give me Thanks......

8jimi8

CFRN
How long did your course take you and how well did you do in it?

I didn't study at all for my test, but i was also in my senior semester as a nursing student.

I averaged a 93 on all of my tests and final. So, if you feel comfortable with your ABC's and prioritization you will be fine. Also, do a search for threads about tips for the NREMT. There are tons of threads already and people get grouchy if you neglect to search before posting a very common question.

But WELCOME~

OP
OP
Micro_87

Micro_87

Forum Crew Member
How long did your course take you and how well did you do in it?

I didn't study at all for my test, but i was also in my senior semester as a nursing student.

I averaged a 93 on all of my tests and final. So, if you feel comfortable with your ABC's and prioritization you will be fine. Also, do a search for threads about tips for the NREMT. There are tons of threads already and people get grouchy if you neglect to search before posting a very common question.

But WELCOME~

my course was threw a private ambulance company and took about 6 months...and i did pretty good in the class....and thanks for the tips and the welcome

emtfarva

Forum Captain
Welcome. One question, the basic course that wouldn't happen to be thru NCTI? I just took my NR basic. It was easy, you shouldn't have a problem!

OP
OP
Micro_87

Micro_87

Forum Crew Member
Welcome. One question, the basic course that wouldn't happen to be thru NCTI? I just took my NR basic. It was easy, you shouldn't have a problem!

Negitive...my course was threw medstar ambulance....