here are the symptoms.. can you figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsullyx

Forum Probie
hey guys. im trying to figure out, with my limited emtb knowledge whats going on with a member of my family.

whenever it gets warm or hot out she complains of slight dyspnea. notjing too bad just gets her out of breath to where she has to rest a bit. in the summer she has have ac.

what do you guys think it is?

Danson

Forum Crew Member

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I think it's something she needs to see a doctor about.
+1. This is not the place for seeking medical advice. Have her talk to a doctor.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
No mention on the type of climate you live in,

No age, no sex, race, weight, medical conditions.

Nobody fool enough to dole out medical advice over the internet. Even fewer fool enough to take it.

Have her go to the doctor. That is what they are for.

OP
OP
X

xsullyx

Forum Probie
i wasnt looking for "medical advice" its pretty obvious
she needs a doctor cmon now. i was just curious as to what conditions can cause this just by an environmental change.

i was just tryin to maybe have a discussion instead of just researching an answer. my bad

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
There is an infinite number of possible things that can cause dyspnea from environmental changed, from asthma to COPD... how are we supposed to tell what it is with your one line assessment of "She can't breath when the weather is hot".

We have no proper assessment, we have no lung sounds, we don't have a proper history, demographics, blood test, chest x-ray or anything else that could be helpful.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'm sorry, but we don't give medical advice via the forum. I'm going to close this thread, and as most of the community has already suggested, I too suggest a visit to your local doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.