help me

Bonnieb26

Forum Ride Along
i am writing an essay about the lucas and so i need help finding bad facts about it, so do you guys know any facts or websites that i can go to?

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
i am writing an essay about the lucas and so i need help finding bad facts about it, so do you guys know any facts or websites that i can go to?

"Bad facts"? Would you settle for just plain old facts, or would that get in the way of the creative process?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
As we stated yesterday, we won’t do your homework or research for you.

There is a TON of literature on the pros and cons of mechanical CPR, both piston style (LUCAS) and compression band (auto-pulse). Use google scholar to get peer reviewed papers.

OP
OP
B

Bonnieb26

Forum Ride Along
IVE TRIED LOOKING, IVE ASKED POLITELY. im not asking for someone to do my homework i need advice ok.. so leave me alone.

OP
OP
B

Bonnieb26

Forum Ride Along
just facts that make it seem the lucas is bad. cause i cant find anything else other than whats on my papers

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
What do you mean "seems bad?" Have you already made up your mind that it isn't bad? Also, if you were to literally type in "mechanical CPR outcomes" into google, you might find some things. I don't think you have done that, maybe see how that goes?

OP
OP
B

Bonnieb26

Forum Ride Along
like anything that could go wrong with it. i think its bad and ill look again, i did before search that up.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
like anything that could go wrong with it. i think its bad and ill look again, i did before search that up.
Several studies popped right up when I did that search, I'll let you read them.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
IVE TRIED LOOKING, IVE ASKED POLITELY. im not asking for someone to do my homework i need advice ok.. so leave me alone.

That’s not the way to elicit help from your soon to be colleagues.

Perhaps phrasing it this way, “I’m writing a paper on the pros and cons of mechanical CPR devices and I am having difficulty locating peer reviewed studies and scholarly papers to use as sources. Does anyone have a suggestion on better terms to search or can anyone share an article that might help?”

Grammar, punctuation and capital letters when they’re actually indicated go a long way. Professional behavior and proper writing are important in this job.