Hello

Miss EMT

Forum Crew Member
Hello Everyone,

Im new to the forum so I figured I would introduce myself. I don't know much about these kind of things but I figured I would learn as I go. Well first off all my friends call me kk. Well I just started my first year of college. I took a summer course and got my EMT basic. Im trying to work my way up the ladder in hopes of becoming a Paramedic. I work at the hospitial as a paid vampire (umm I mean phelebotomist). I run for the local rescue squad and I really don't know how I got into ems. I never pictured myself working in ems until now and I love it. Its weird how things come about. Anyways Im a simple small town country girl. In my spare time (what little spare time I have) I like to go to my familys farm and ride fourwheelers. Its really fun. 70 acres to do as I please. Well thats pretty much all about me. Look foward to getting to know ya.

~kk

OP
OP
Miss EMT

Miss EMT

Forum Crew Member
thanks. i have no clue what im doing though. oh well i will take the advice of my teacher "if u dont know what your doing act confident and fake it" of course that only works half of the time in skill stations. lol

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to participate and ask anything you'd like.