Hello. Im New to this site.

Haley124

Forum Ride Along
Im Haley. 23 years old. Been a EMT-B for some time, but took a break to have my daughter, And am back in Paramedic school again. Just had to retake my NREMT-B today since its been over two years. Harder then i remember, and i got cut off at around 70 questions, so crossing my fingers i passed!

I live in Omaha, Nebraska. Going to school to be the best mom possible, since her dad left the picture.

I would love to meet anyone else. So Feel free to respond.

- Haley.

Medic One

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome back to EMS good luck in paramedic school. You will find all sorts of friendly folks here.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Welcome to the corner in the round room...

Mariemt

Forum Captain
Im Haley. 23 years old. Been a EMT-B for some time, but took a break to have my daughter, And am back in Paramedic school again. Just had to retake my NREMT-B today since its been over two years. Harder then i remember, and i got cut off at around 70 questions, so crossing my fingers i passed!

I live in Omaha, Nebraska. Going to school to be the best mom possible, since her dad left the picture.

- Haley.
Hi neighbor!
I will be going to medic school about an hour from you. I haven't decided for sure if there or another place. Funding is a concern. Im on a volunteer, but busy squad. Paying my own way to volunteer is not practical

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief

- Haley.

Welcome and good luck. This is a great place to learn. Use the search function often and you'll be fine. There is usually someone willing to help out if you need it.

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome aboard Haley. I'm sure you'll do great in medic school. Have fun (that's the most important part!!)

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
EMSA in Oklahoma City and Tulsa will hire you pretty much immediately once you finsh paramedic school. PM me if you want details.

AzValley

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome and I am new here too and just staring Paramedic school in August and the your age of 45. Should be interesting:cool: