Hello Again

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Haven't been here for a while. Life finally settled out so I have time to start popping in here and there again. Long story short, husband got sick, I quit my job, husband got better, I found a new job, life blah blah blah... anyway. I missed ya'all! Did you miss me????:p

medic417

The Truth Provider
Finally my second, maybe third favorite person to argue with is back.

Glad your old man is better. Sounds like life knocked you down a time or two, but you got up again. Glad your back.

So did you guys go paid yet?:p

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
BOSSY!!!!!! welcome back, glad everything is working out for ya.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
'Bout time!

BEST to you and yours!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Moooo!

Welcome back!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hi Bossy... welcome back. I had wondered where you had gone...

Glad to hear things are well.

traumamama

Forum Crew Member
I don't even know you and i miss you. I just joined yesterday. I am glad your husband is better. Two of my emts husbands went thru ca treatments last year. One is better, one has a brain stem tumor and is still doing chemo. It sure gives you a new perspective on life when it hits that close to home.

OP
OP
BossyCow

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
It's been an adventure! Husband came back from a fishing trip and got really sick. High fever, headaches, muscle aches, totally incapcitated for several weeks. Turned out to be Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever. He's over it and planning his next trip to the same location to do more fishing.

Since then I quit my day job in the middle of a recession, my sister ended up in ICU with a 100% occlusion of the right coronary artery, I started a new job, and moved an old family friend into my home until her house sells. Oh yeah.. and we bought a boat. It's been a wild ride of a summer mostly with good outcomes. Especially the boat!

Foxbat

Forum Captain
Welcome back!
High fever, headaches, muscle aches, totally incapcitated for several weeks. Turned out to be Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.
I'm starting to question my decision to fly to Rockies in two weeks.:wacko: