heart attack

2degrees

Forum Probie
I was scheduled to go to college for emt/paramedic program so that I could relocate from Chicago, Illinois to Southern Cali next semester. A month ago my dad called me and told me he wasn't going to be around any longer. I asked him to stop talking like that. He said he was depressed because his pal, a dog named Gizmo (our family pet) died. Last Monday my dad passed away from a heart attack. He just dropped dead. I'm so sad. My mother is sickly so she couldn't perform cpr on him because she didn't know it and was too weak to do it.

OP
OP
2degrees

2degrees

Forum Probie
I was scheduled to go to college for emt/paramedic program so that I could relocate from Chicago, Illinois to Southern Cali next semester. A month ago my dad called me and told me he wasn't going to be around any longer. I asked him to stop talking like that. He said he was depressed because his pal, a dog named Gizmo (our family pet) died. Last Monday my dad passed away from a heart attack. He just dropped dead. I'm so sad. My mother is sickly so she couldn't perform cpr on him because she didn't know it and was too weak to do it.
i think i posted this in the wrong spot. I do apologize to this site!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Moved to appropriate forum

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Nothing to apologize for. I know it hasn't been very long, but do you have any plans?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope you continue to pursue a career in EMS and use this horrible experience as inspiration to serve and teach.