Happy Fourth of July!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I just wanted to wish all of our members a happy Fourth of July!

Is anyone marching in a parade? Going to some fireworks?

seshan

Forum Crew Member
Happy 4th of July

To all our American freinds, enjoy your independance day!

reaper

Working Bum
Much appreciated by those of us that are working today! Everyone stay safe today and be ready for the fun!!!!

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
yeah everyone who is working today...im sorry happy 4th.

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Hope you all have an enjoyable and safe day!

All the best from your Kiwi cousin!
Enjoynz

jazminestar

Forum Crew Member
I'm working tonight, should be interesting, San Diego is one of the biggest destinations for holiday wknds........all i know is that i don't have a darn parking spot in my little beach town....:glare:grrrr.

:usa:HAPPY 4TH OF JULY :usa: wooo!

CrazyCanuck

Forum Probie
Happy 4th to my American friends. Hope those that are off have an enjoyable long w/e and those that have to work it...stay safe out there.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Happy 4th, everyone.

I'm on vacation with my family this LONG weekend... and just got back from watching the Boston Pops 4th of July show + Fireworks.

It was SO nice to get to sit and hang out with other people, rather than running around working the celebration. Additionally, the weather held off, and although there wasn't enough wind to keep the smoke from obscuring some of the fireworks... it was the GREATEST weather I've had for a 4th of July celebration in several years... cool and dry.

Big props to Boston EMS/Fire/PD, Cambridge Fire/PD, MA State Police, DCR Rangers/PD, the National Guard. and all the other involved agencies. I didn't see any major incidents... but from what I saw, they were on their game and ready for anything that could have happened.

Oh... and I got to see Cambridge's "Rescue 1"...the ambulance with a "custom" fire engine cab... kinda big. I was with other people, so I didn't have a chance to stop and ask what else they have... probably just as well - they would have looked at me as if I were some kind of whacker :D

JPINFV

Gadfly
Big props to Boston EMS/Fire/PD, Cambridge Fire/PD, MA State Police, DCR Rangers/PD, the National Guard. and all the other involved agencies. I didn't see any major incidents... but from what I saw, they were on their game and ready for anything that could have happened.

There was an incident at the Red Line stop near the area (Charles/MGH stop) when I was walking up to it (followed by a "screw this, I'll walk to Government Center and take the Orange Line to the Red Line). The police (multiple agencies) and guard was very "wham bam, thank you maam" in terms of getting the two individuals into the paddy wagon. Awesome show though.

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
it was a busy night last night on the 4th. i heard the ambo and fire department toned out more than i have seen in a while.