gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
They do a live scan and have a hired background investigator look into you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember the PI but not a livescan?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cityboi323

cityboi323

Forum Probie
Thank you to everyone who replied. I can sorta see how it seems fishy i am asking in detail about the background check. I do not have any DUI's or felonies for that matter, just sorta curious how stuff works. I was a trouble making kid but again nothing serious at all, more curiosity than anything else. If one of the currently employed Hall guys could PM me id really appreciate it!

I remember the PI but not a livescan?

I had to do a live scan in order to get my county certifications as I was from out of county... that was part of the hiring process. I went to this live scan place off of Chester Ave with the training coordinator at the time and had it done.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
I had to do a live scan in order to get my county certifications as I was from out of county... that was part of the hiring process. I went to this live scan place off of Chester Ave with the training coordinator at the time and had it done.

Funny, I came outside and did not lol

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
No visible tattoos; long sleeves will be provided. If your tattoos poke out of your short sleeve when your arms are raised, you will be required to wear long sleeves. (Don't get upset when you see employees with visable sleeves, they were grandfathered in).

Background check includes both private investigator and Live Scan. If you go through the academy they hold your hand during the whole process.

Also, you mentioned that you will be moving to The, it's a great area. Understand that you will be working in Bakersfield for 6 months minimum, likely longer than a year. Be prepared for the commute. It will be brought up in your interview to make sure you're committed if Hall is going to spend that much time and money on you.

I, as I am sure most of my colleagues, are happy to answer any specific questions. Feel free to PM me with specifics or anything you may not want publicly posted.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cityboi323

cityboi323

Forum Probie
My appoligies if these questions were asked before i did a bit of research and couldnt find these answers