Guilty Pleasures

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
many of our posters are under the age of 21 for them to post that they drink would be admitting to underaged drinking.

Here in Canada the age to consume alcoholic beverages is 18 or 19 depending on the province or territory.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
M1 Garand...

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief

firecoins

IFT Puppet
superbowl ads

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

firecoins

IFT Puppet

Theo

Forum Crew Member
My guilty pleasure is crappy spoof movies. Even though it feels like I've wasted an hour and a half of my life, I still keep going back.

I have never smoked or done drugs. I do enjoy a drink on occassion, but it's far from being a guilty pleasure.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
My guilty pleasure is crappy spoof movies. Even though it feels like I've wasted an hour and a half of my life, I still keep going back.

I have never smoked or done drugs. I do enjoy a drink on occassion, but it's far from being a guilty pleasure.

liar!!! Watching spoofs requires drugs.

Theo

Forum Crew Member
The sheer idiocy of the movies often leave me with an altered mental status, so I guess they could be considered a narcotic.

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
well just spent another 45 bucks at LIDS on a hat.. gah i need help lol

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
thats a nice pleasure and nothing to be guilty about.
Then you don't know my wife!!! ;)

Though I must admit, I really do enjoy my AFPG... the question becomes one of "which one do I spend time with?" :D

The answer (out of guilt - 'cause she's good at it) is usually... her.

Therefore, my M1 is my guilty pleasure!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Not to go off topic, but that reminded me. We hit our first animal not too long ago, a bird commited suicide into our windshield. I was so upset I made my partner pull over and clean it off and there were bird parts in the lightbar.

Don't ask how we managed to hit a bird, I'm still trying to figure that one out.

We got one stuck in the grill a few years ago...never even knew we hit it until we washed the amb back at the station. It was horrible, we had to use pliers to get it out because it was mashed in there so far...

Back on topic, I don't really have any guilty pleasures aside from sitting around doing nothing. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I work out 5+ times a week, I eat healthy, I don't speed, I wear my seat belt.....

I suppose you could consider my Starbucks Frappacchino addiction a guilty pleasure, but I've organized my diet around them, so they aren't even cheating on my diet.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Some guys I work with once had to remove a dead deer from a wrought iron fence with a sawzall... Not exactly my idea of fun.

But... beyond my M1 affliction, I really don't do a whole lot that would be considered a "guilty pleasure".

Nick647

Forum Lieutenant
I dont smoke, drink or do drugs. I turned 18 last month and never did growing up (and I grew up in the punk rock scene and I was constantly surrounded by it...made me hate that stuff). Anyways, I goto the gym alot. I try to focus on self improvement and keeping focused on my goals and the gym helps a lot. So there isnt a ton of guilty pleasures for me. I like the occasional blasting of Straight Outta Compton by NWA or Jump Around by House of Pain but usually, its usually punk stuff. I tend to roam around where I live and just walk to clear my head. None the less, not many guilty pleasures, I kicked a few bad habits a few months ago so thats out the window.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
So, as I'm typing this, I have a drink in front of me, and just finished cleaning my guns. There's my guilty pleasures.

Oh, and my partner was driving the night we hit a deer in rural Indiana. We were picking deer fur out of the grill for two weeks.

-Kat