Guess the Rhythm

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
can we do a section in ALS where someone posts a rhythm and everyone guesses it? every Sunday post a new rhythm and post the answer on Friday? i know that quite a few people have done it and i like it because it lets you bounce ideas off one another and can give you better understandings of certain rhythms that you would normally not get in the field or in the class room. like said i know it is being done in the ALS but can we get a separate section if enough people inquire?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Great idea... I like taking a stab at them.

Just go ahead and post the strips in a new topic under ALS. After a while (several days) post the interpretation.

Try to have the images of decent quantity, and post the images to Photobucket or another image hosting site and then use IMG code to link.

Jon

VentMedic

Forum Chief
How about the title being "Analyze This Rhythm"? "Guessing" implies less knowledge or education being applied to determine the rhythm. Medicine should not be a "guessing" game. There should be some scientific fact or reasoning to back up your conclusions and field diagnosis.

Other than that I think it is a great idea.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
I have a column named.... "Strip Tease"...

R/r 911