Got a question i think everone can help with

gunner2927

Forum Probie
So I just got taken nremt test for the second time. the 1st time it stopped me at 115 and I failed this time I got stopped at 70 and I am stressing if I did well or not and I wont be able to find out till Monday (7/29/08). the thing I am stressing over is the area's I didn’t do so well in the 1st time I only got asked maybe 1 or 2 questions asked this time so if you got kicked off at 70 is that a good sign? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hastings

Noobie
So I just got taken nremt test for the second time. the 1st time it stopped me at 115 and I failed this time I got stopped at 70 and I am stressing if I did well or not and I wont be able to find out till Monday (7/29/08). the thing I am stressing over is the area's I didn’t do so well in the 1st time I only got asked maybe 1 or 2 questions asked this time so if you got kicked off at 70 is that a good sign? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Getting kicked off early means you either got A LOT wrong early, or you got them all right. See, the way NREMT works is that they ask you enough questions to prove that you are either competent or not competent with the topic. If you get some right and some wrong, they need more questions on the topic to find out. However, if you either ace them or fail all them, it can tell earlier. So go by whether you feel like you knew the answer to those questions or not.

OP
OP
G

gunner2927

Forum Probie
Getting kicked off early means you either got A LOT wrong early, or you got them all right. See, the way NREMT works is that they ask you enough questions to prove that you are either competent or not competent with the topic. If you get some right and some wrong, they need more questions on the topic to find out. However, if you either ace them or fail all them, it can tell earlier. So go by whether you feel like you knew the answer to those questions or not.
i am about half and half on it

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
i suppose reading the 100 posts regarding this exact topic would be totally out of the question....

OP
OP
G

gunner2927

Forum Probie
this is what makes me think I did well is that the 1st time it asked me alot of ob questions and this time I got like 1 or 2 got a few airway question not so may trauma or medical a few ops questions

OP
OP
G

gunner2927

Forum Probie
also does anyone know is there a way you can just get your state card and not your NR i didnt know if you had to take NR to get your state card or not

reaper

Working Bum
What they are trying to say, is this exact question has been asked a 100 times. Use the search feature, That is why they have it!

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
if you got the last question right then you passed. i know you remeber it so check your answer it will help your anxiety.

OP
OP
G

gunner2927

Forum Probie
if you got the last question right then you passed. i know you remeber it so check your answer it will help your anxiety.
sad thing is i cant even remember the last question i remember i had the how do you give cpr to a baby with 2 people i know i got that right and then i had like 1 or 2 more after that then cut off so dunno i sure hope so