Got a job offer to be a Medic for an FD!

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Hi, everyone, hope you are all doing well. So after losing my first job as a new grad Medic due to lack of experience, I interviewed for another one last week at a Fire Dept that's a little closer to home. They offered me the part time Medic spot! That will be good for me to get in as a new grad and get my feet wet again. While waiting to start I am picking up shifts in an ED and will be volunteering with my local service where I did my medic internship. I am hoping all goes well this time and soon I'll be able to get full-time work so I can start putting in my years to fly. Wow, it's been a long hard road for this girl. :wacko: But I'm trying to get right back up after I fall! Have a great day and be safe out there everyone!

Bosco578

Forum Captain
Hi, everyone, hope you are all doing well. So after losing my first job as a new grad Medic due to lack of experience, I interviewed for another one last week at a Fire Dept that's a little closer to home. They offered me the part time Medic spot! That will be good for me to get in as a new grad and get my feet wet again. While waiting to start I am picking up shifts in an ED and will be volunteering with my local service where I did my medic internship. I am hoping all goes well this time and soon I'll be able to get full-time work so I can start putting in my years to fly. Wow, it's been a long hard road for this girl. :wacko: But I'm trying to get right back up after I fall! Have a great day and be safe out there everyone!

Congrats! You'll do awsome!^_^

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
YAY!!! lol, new you could do it!! just have to get back up and shoot the horse if you fall from it lol. congrats.

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
Congrats! Are you a single role medic, or a firemedic?

OP
OP
F

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
I will be a single role Medic, employed at the FD. Thanks to all of you for your support! :rolleyes:

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
Good deal! You'll enjoy superior benefits, salary, working conditions, retirement, and such compared to the last job( I would think) that cast you aside. You'll have the last laugh, and enjoy a fufilling career.

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Congrats! Enjoy your new gig.