Good ways to kill patients

unleashedfury

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm surprised. I've only seen "ALS before BLS" once in this thread.

True Story, get all those bad azz skills and forget that you still need to manage your patient.

OTOH I really need to start proofreading, I'm watching the aftermath of my "chloroform" vs, chloroprep post. Though entertaining.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
What are you planning on doing with the unused chloroform? "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" is not a very popular pick up line with the ladies...

Says you.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I think how you present the rag...and the question...is going to depend on success rate.

Too soon? :p

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Best way to kill a pt: send her home from the ER with Battle signs forming, nausea, vertigo, and incipient syncope after a traffic accident that caused loss of consciousness for two hrs probably due to the pt being thrown from her wheelchair in the family van, with instructions to RTC (return ot clinic) PRN.

Av8or007

Forum Lieutenant
Being "too good" to ask for help or look something up. Better to check a protocol book or medscape then kill a patient with a med error.

If you're looking for the stealth assassination, then high concentration o2 for all copd and post cardiac arrest pts without regard to spo2 (or blood gases if you have an iStat).