CPSpurs

Forum Ride Along
Hello. Looking for a gift for friend of mine who is studying to be an EMT. Was thinking of maybe some good, cut-resistant gloves, shears, or something else. What is some invaluable gear for EMTs? Maybe something that gets replaced often or that is beneficial to have more than one of. Budget is $50 or less. Any suggestions and help are much appreciated!

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Nice bottle of Makers Mark...Cut-resistant gloves? What for? Shears? Cheap $8 pair will do.

Booze is often replaced often though.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Super duper jump kit, reflective star of life decals and a personal defibrillator.

All available from www.galls.com.

You're welcome.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Decent stethoscopes can be had at that price range.

These days I think I'd just prefer the 50 dollars so I could go out to eat and not feel guilty.

SeeNoMore

Old and Crappy
I mean it really depends on their taste. You can get all sorts of EMS related items for under 50, mainly apparel, stickers, patches whatever. Many of us are too jaded and cool for such things. A gift certificate to a Uniform store might be nice. Not every job provides all the items you need and a nice pair of EMS pants goes for a little over your budget. I like warm clothes in the winter months. Coffee gift cards are awesome. It's nice of you to think of getting something.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Coffee gift cards are indeed very much appreciated.