Fruit of my labor

natrab

Forum Crew Member
After the past 5 years of commuting, working my *** off and commuting some more. I've finally settled in a county I love, with good pay and no more commuting (well still 20 miles for a 24 hour shift but meh).

So I decided to treat myself

2009 Jetta TDI (Turbo Diesel - the new clean kind)
- 2.0L 140hp, 236 lbs-ft. torque, in-line 4 cylinder turbocharged clean diesel engine with common rail direct injection
- Automatic DSG dual-clutch 6 speed (8ms shift time using tiptronic - beat that with your manual)
- 17" alloy rims, cold weather package (mmmm heated seats keep my balls toasty)
- Averages about 45 mpg

NDR_4302.JPG

NDR_4305.JPG

NDR_4298.JPG

NDR_4313.JPG

NDR_4301.JPG

Anyone else give themselves a new toy worth showing?

NJN

The Young One
The only reason i got my new toy was that the old "toy" needed about 3 grand worth of repairs to pass inspection. Don't have any pics tho.

And that is a nice ride. Congrats.

Sasha

Forum Chief
:( Im so jealous... Im going to go get in my no AC or Radio Hyundai Accent and cry.

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
Nice car!!!! My sister has the same car exactly right down to the color great car.

RailFan77

Forum Crew Member
Very nice. You only live once and sometimes you just gotta treat yourself to nice things.

Medic9

Forum Lieutenant
I got myself a 2005 Suzuki Boulevard motorcycle. This is a stock photo, I don't have any pictures on my laptop. I love your car, that has got to be awesome on the open road!

Attachments

• 2005_4_blvdc50_BlkBlu.jpg
    2005_4_blvdc50_BlkBlu.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by a moderator:

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Congrats, enjoy the new car smell!

OP
OP
natrab

natrab

Forum Crew Member
Nice bike medic9. I've always wanted a bike, but i know my mother would never speak to me again. Be careful with it though, as we've all seen too many (even safe) bikers get creamed on the highway.