for those of you in the mid west...

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
it is 78* and sunny with a slight breeze from the south west. I think i may hit the beach in a bit and catch some waves...

JPINFV

Gadfly
it is 78* and sunny with a slight breeze from the south west. I think i may hit the beach in a bit and catch some waves...

I would like to collaborate this report, and apparently tomorrow is going to be a bit colder, with a high in the upper 70's.

OP
OP
socalmedic

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
@hotel- I love snowboarding. I love any board sport for that matter. we should make an EMS snowboarding club. we can all visit around the country and hit the slopes with one another. if you come out here i will take you surfing in the AM, we can snowboard at noon, then we can hit the desert on the way back and ride the dirt bikes some. dont forget the bonfire at night to finish off the day.

i can tell you this set up above is the ONLY reason I am still in CA. surf and snow in the same day. with t-shirt weather year round.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
@hotel- I love snowboarding. I love any board sport for that matter. we should make an EMS snowboarding club. we can all visit around the country and hit the slopes with one another. if you come out here i will take you surfing in the AM, we can snowboard at noon, then we can hit the desert on the way back and ride the dirt bikes some. dont forget the bonfire at night to finish off the day.

This. Must. Happen.

JPINFV

Gadfly
So... So Cal Medic has volunteered to put together a California meetup?

OP
OP
socalmedic

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
every other weekend. although our snow is sucky right now and the waves are non existent. we should get a "storm" this weekend, and by "storm" they say 1" of rain... i better go stock up of food and water, its going to be a big one!

JPINFV

Gadfly
A whole inch? Screw the food and water... get some sand bags and a pump!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Well it was in the 50's here and raining tomorrow...so take that...<_<

Veneficus

Forum Chief
A whole inch? Screw the food and water... get some sand bags and a pump!

Or a barrier to stop the mudslide from turning your home into an ant farm :)

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
High was finally above 0 today...

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
38 and cloudy with lots of fog

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
70 degrees outside, no wind clear and sunny. :)

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
10* with a low of 6 overnight. Time to bury myself in blankets.