? for those NREMT Medics...

itzfrank

Forum Crew Member
Did you learn and understand things like The Immune Response and Fatty Change at the cellular level? It seems like we're moving through this pathophysiology stuff so fast. I've got a 100% in the class and a lot of people are failing it, and it seems like this stuff is really hard. I get it but it takes unending hours of study to really understand. Alot of medics in my area don't understand this stuff well, because if I ask them they don't know anything about it. I don't really want to work in my area, and I want to be a NREMT medic, so I think its worth knowing what's really important. I'm just curious as to how many of you guys really understand all the cellular level changes well.

Thanks!

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
The NREMT does not have curriculum. All testing from the NREMT is based from the NHTSA curriculum. I doubt that there is much reference to such occurrence on the cellular level (maybe some on the IgE immune system) but it never hurts to know anything.

Knowing the material makes the difference of an ordinary medic and ones that are ahead of the game.

R/r 911

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
If you are studying your a** off and understanding it, and everything else. Don't worry about what others know or don't know. Keep up the good work. Down the road you will thank yourself for that hard work.