For Sale: Criticare Schollar II Patient Monitor

PNWMedic

Forum Crew Member
I have for sale a very lightly used, Criticare Scholar II Professional Portable Medical Monitor with Accessories. The unit is very lightly used, in great condition and works perfectly. The Monitor has a 3 lead EKG/ECG, SPO2 (Oxygen Saturation/Pulse Oximetry), NBIP (Blood Pressure Monitor), and an option for Temperature. Included with the monitor is a 3 Lead EKG Cable and Leads, as well as a few fresh, unopened packages of Ambu Professional Series EKG/ECG Electrodes, a Calibrated Adult Blood Pressure Cuff and Tubing, SPO2 Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Sensor, Internal Rechargable Battery (for use away from power outlets), AC Adapter, and Thermal Imaging Paper for printing out EKG/ECG Strips and Vital Records from the Built in Thermal Printer. It also has a host of features accessible from the LCD Screen, and individual displays for each of the vitals.

This is an excellent piece of equipment, and it works perfectly. This is excellent for any Doctor's Office, Paramedics, Rural or International Doctors or Medics, Clinics, Ambulances, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Care Facilities, or for anyone that wants a professional diagnostic and monitoring package for a fraction of the cost this sells for elsewhere. As for price, make me a reasonable offer, I am flexible on the price, especially if it goes to a good cause. But please no lowballers; ie. $5 is not a reasonable offer. I may also be interested in trades aswell.

Here is the Manufacturer's Information about it:

Scholar II
Vital Sign Monitor
Criticare Systems Inc

The Scholar II combines all essential standard-of-care parameters for vital signs monitoring and conscious sedation procedures in one compact system. Continuously monitor five critical parameters - ECG, DOX digital pulse oximetry, ComfortCuff NIBP, temperature, and respiration on a broad range of patients, from neonate to adult. The unique combination display optimizes viewing of patient data by presenting digital values on large, color-coded LEDs while waveforms and trends are displayed on the two-channel LCD screen.

*Standard: ECG, ComfortCuff NIBP, DOX SpO2, HR, Temperature and Respiration.

*Optional (included) built-in printer provides demand, automatic interval, or trend memory printouts.

*Unique DOX digital SpO2 technology for improved pulse recognition and artifact rejection.

*Proprietary ComfortCuff NIBP measures on inflation for faster, more comfortable readings.

*Built-in, rechargeable battery provides uninterrupted patient monitoring during transport or power failure.

*Unique LED/LCD display combination conveniently separates waveforms and digital information to optimize viewing of vital patient data and minimize visual clutter.

*Easy-to-understand controls and menus for fast, simple operation

OP
OP
P

PNWMedic

Forum Crew Member
Any Interest? Any Offers? Top of the line, great condition, works great w/ accessories... Make me an offer! Will ship aswell

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Can you post some picture of the unit and a ball park price you are looking for??

OP
OP
P

PNWMedic

Forum Crew Member
Yeah, no problem, I will take some pis and get them up on here. As for price, make me an offer, I am flexible on price, especially if it goes to a good cause, but I'm not going to give it away; it's still a current model, and works perfectly.

OP
OP
P

PNWMedic

Forum Crew Member
Pictures

CriticareScholarII1.jpg

CriticareScholarII.jpg

Here are the pictures of the unit and accessories

OP
OP
P

PNWMedic

Forum Crew Member
So... Any interest on here? Any Offers? Anyone need a nice PT Monitor, with all of the bells and whistles? I'm open to all reasonable offers, and possibly trades...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Would you consider "Going to paramedic school" a good cause? ^_^

Hope ya get it sold!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Just as an FYI, we don't allow thread bumping here.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Oooh I've seen those before. Select Specialty Hospital uses them. They're nice.

OP
OP
P

PNWMedic

Forum Crew Member
I take it no interest? Well thought I would give a shout out, see if anyone had any interest in it. If anyone does, please feel free to shoot me an offer. Thanks everyone!