Football is back!!

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Alright Everyone!!! The football season is here and it's time to root on your teams!!! What team are you rooting for?? I am a die hard 49ers fan since I was 5!! I am such a fan that I got a job at their new stadium last year and now this year I volunteer as a EMT there!!! I have also put my name on the list for the FBI background checks for SuperBowl 50!!

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Hooray sports! Do the thing? Win the points! (Or is it one where points are icky and you win by having less than the other guys cuz logic, or whatever)
B7yPbZtCAAIYPPr.jpg

OP
OP
EMT2015

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Hooray sports! Do the thing? Win the points! (Or is it one where points are icky and you win by having less than the other guys cuz logic, or whatever)
Too funny!!!! Sounds like my younger siblings!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'm pretty much required to root for the Cincinnati Bengals. An old friend from school just got drafted onto their team this season.

OP
OP
EMT2015

EMT2015

Forum Captain
I'm pretty much required to root for the Cincinnati Bengals. An old friend from school just got drafted onto their team this season.
Yeah, that's a good reason.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I'm an Eagles fan :/

Enough with this football crap, its still baseball season!

dadstaxi

Forum Ride Along
Is that like hockey in Canada? Anyone want to start a friendly, free, EMS "pick em" type football pool?

dadstaxi911.wordpress.com

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Ahhh, I played football in high school. Only one year though.... I have all my brain function, I think.

I am a Seahawks fan! (And I have been long before the bandwagon). Going to the game on the 5th; Surprising my girl with a trip to Seattle and the game! We're both fans. Can't wait to back in the US and see some real football!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Ahhh, I played football in high school. Only one year though.... I have all my brain function, I think.

I am a Seahawks fan!
These 2 statements do not make sense. You either have all your brain function and not like the Seahawks or you don't have all your brain function and like them.