FL is so Progressive.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Reaction score
The ever progressive State Of Florida will now be doing both their Basic and Medic Exams online.

Check out Florida!

Now maybe Florida will learn the meaning of the word Reciprocity as well.

Thats good to hear, a good number of the standardized tests are now becoming computerized nationwide....last I remember, the MCAT, LSAT, GRE and some other graduate tests are coming in the computer format....

I hate online tests. Thank goodness I finished the CPA exam before they went to computer-based testing. Good old pen and paper for me, thanks.

How's that work with the Practicals?????

In Florida, your practicles are done at the end of your class. So come test time, you only have to take the written portion.

The National Registry will be paperless or computer by the end of 2006 early 2007.

Be safe.
R/R 911

EMTPrincess said:
Now maybe Florida will learn the meaning of the word Reciprocity as well.

Not Likely:(

From what I understand, my Paramedic class is the last to be done the traditional way here in Texas.

Flordia will never know what reciprocity means because the state EMS office doesnt know how to spell it! Yet they expect other states to accept their people foe reciprocity....I love it when the government starts double talking to people...:rolleyes:

Don't you hate that - you are either the last to get it the "old way", or must be in the "test group"

Jon

I know hugh! It never fails.:rolleyes:

Back