Fill out the diagrams!

Nameless

Forum Probie
Hey all,
I found some free blank diagrams online, as I need some for studying in my medic class, and I'd like someone with more experience than me to fill these out correctly! I will have access to my book later and can try to fill them out for my own use, but I want a master copy!

If you're good at anatomy or if you know the answers, let me know!
Here are the diagrams:

http://www.highlands.edu/academics/.../henderson/APII/Blank Diagrams/chapter_22.htm

Rin

Forum Captain
Sorry, you're not really going to get anyone here to do your homework for you. Fill them out yourself, and maybe some kind soul here will point out any mistakes.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
The whole point of these diagrams is to help teach the material by filling them out yourself. They're likely taken directly out of your textbook, and it wouldn't be too hard to look up the information using a small bit of Google fu either. Good luck!

OP
OP
Nameless

Nameless

Forum Probie
I take it you're not the kind soul willing to help me. To correct you, it's not homework, and it's certainly not mine. I'm filling them out as an accessory method to studying. If anyone would be willing to contribute, then they'd be willing to contribute. If not, that's fine. Either way, I don't really care, because they're getting done either way. No need to come into my thread and be rude.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Why would someone need to contribute to some extra training for you? That would be the same as asking people to take a CE class but give you the hours. Using a textbook or google you can easily find the answers in under 10 minutes.

The only thing I will say is that the funny bone is not connected the drinking bone.

Rin

Forum Captain
Studying IS your homework, no matter what method you choose to employ.

OnceAnEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
You really should know most of that by now if you're a Medic student. We covered quite a bit of A&P in my summer EMT-B course, which seemed to be more difficult and intensive than the majors-level A&P course at the university I attend.

That said, Google is your best friend. If you want the answers, use that, or your textbook.

JPINFV

Gadfly
grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps9177ab07.png

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Micro-Schematic-Lego-Anatomy_D26DE903.jpg

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
As George Takei would say,
"Oh, MY!!…."

Muscular%20Anatomy%20Chart%20A.jpg

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
No one is being mean to you or even trying to be mean.

We just get alot (A L O T) of people on here that are asking for answers of how to do this scenario, or what the answer is to that question. And while it is nice to help people, it isn't nice to do their homework or take home tests that they can't find the answer to themselves.

That said: yes, what you are asking for help for is a great study aid; but it is even better if you fill in the blanks yourself.

When I was in Medic Class; we had to do drug cards or sheets. I did mine during lectures while the instructor was telling us what each drug was. (made up a template and printed them off to make it easier) then I took them to work and re-wrote each drug learned that day from memory. then I looked at the sheet and filled in what I missed Then I typed them into the computer again from memory, and then updated the computer to fix my mistakes or misses. Then printed them off and studied off of them.

I got almost 100% on drugs tests, and questions on drugs during the rest of medic school. I did better than everyone in class (except the annoying guy who never studied and slept through class and still did better than everyone else) I still remember the drugs.

Yes it took alot of time and it was hard and would have been easier to look them up on line each time, or in the books, but I learned them better than any other way.

You can too, but YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK

rails

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
<snip> When I was in Medic Class; we had to do drug cards or sheets. I did mine during lectures while the instructor was telling us what each drug was. (made up a template and printed them off to make it easier) then I took them to work and re-wrote each drug learned that day from memory. then I looked at the sheet and filled in what I missed Then I typed them into the computer again from memory, and then updated the computer to fix my mistakes or misses. Then printed them off and studied off of them.

I got almost 100% on drugs tests, and questions on drugs during the rest of medic school. I did better than everyone in class (except the annoying guy who never studied and slept through class and still did better than everyone else) I still remember the drugs. <snip>

I like that advice, and I'm going to do that when I go through paramedic school. Thanks for sharing it.