FDNY EMS Candidates

bigtimecards

Forum Probie
Got the letter for the PAT on may 12th. If everything goes smoothly, should i be processed for the fall academy or the first of 2019? For what its worth they are passed my list number, had to postpone last time around.

Jhoana

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know the phone number to reschedule the PAT??? How long does it take??

Last edited:

Def26

Forum Crew Member
Got the letter for the PAT on may 12th. If everything goes smoothly, should i be processed for the fall academy or the first of 2019? For what its worth they are passed my list number, had to postpone last time around.
What is your list number if you don’t mind me asking?

PJQ

Forum Ride Along
Hey guys, just got a letter for my PAT for May 12th, but my EMT certification is set to expire on June 30th. I plan on taking a refresher course over the summer, beginning in July. Do you think this will be an issue? Would I be disqualified for having my certification expire on June 30th? Any information is appreciated, thanks.

Tony2211

Forum Probie
Hey guys, just got a letter for my PAT for May 12th, but my EMT certification is set to expire on June 30th. I plan on taking a refresher course over the summer, beginning in July. Do you think this will be an issue? Would I be disqualified for having my certification expire on June 30th? Any information is appreciated, thanks.

Whats your list number?

bigtimecards

Forum Probie
Wondering if anyone whose taken the PAT can clarify this for me. The letter states the stairmill part is 3 and a half minutes long, but the tutorial video on joinfdny.com says the required time is 3 minutes and 2 seconds, and something about being able to restart if you mess up in the first 30 seconds. Its reletively minor but I’m just trying to prepare for exactly what I’ll see next week lol.

Rory

Forum Crew Member
Wondering if anyone whose taken the PAT can clarify this for me. The letter states the stairmill part is 3 and a half minutes long, but the tutorial video on joinfdny.com says the required time is 3 minutes and 2 seconds, and something about being able to restart if you mess up in the first 30 seconds. Its reletively minor but I’m just trying to prepare for exactly what I’ll see next week lol.
Whatever the letter says it what you will be expected to do.

Def26

Forum Crew Member
Did anyone else hear anything in regards to a class for emts in June because they didn’t get enough through the non Emt?

fdnyfit19

Forum Crew Member
Nah. June is non cert. EMT class. My investigator called me and told me they pushed the start date to June instead of July.