FDNY EMS Candidates

bobby1221

Forum Ride Along
Hopefully going to get called for this class I'm from exam number 6003 and had to defer the first time

Cdawg06

Forum Crew Member
Does anyone know how hard is the academy? I have zero experience in the field. I was certified last year and definitely don’t remember much.

If you did you had a good class and did well in it you'll be fine, I had no experience except for my class and I did really well on all the test. They go over everything in the refresher portion and there is extra help every day before class. If you're struggling just go to the extra help given and study

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeeDub

Forum Crew Member
Congrats to everyone getting calls!

I really don't understand these non cert. class they're having right after this one.
That's messed up to have it before those on the 7000 list.
Probably would have been faster (and cheaper) for them to just sign up for that test

fdnyemt1

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats to everyone getting calls!

I really don't understand these non cert. class they're having right after this one.
That's messed up to have it before those on the 7000 list.
Probably would have been faster (and cheaper) for them to just sign up for that test
Both lists 7000, and 7031 were published before the non cert list, i don’t get it either

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
I heard they have tried to do this “non emt “ class before and it’s failed multiple times

I hope they don’t do this before the rest of 7000 and 7031 people. That will really set us back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk