FDNY EMS Candidates

Rory

Forum Crew Member
The medic promotional class graduated yesterday, current emt class doesn't graduate until sept. 29th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would you know if Calls go out first 2 weeks of oct. from 7000 ?

Cmushlit

Forum Probie
Yeah good question when do calls go out?
Are the instructors taking a break?

What they have been telling us is that they are going to be putting another class in about 3 days after we graduate on the 29th. They are doing that because of the upcoming promotion from ems to fire. So I'd say end of next week to start checking to see if anyone has gotten a call.

Cdawg06

Forum Crew Member
Would you know if Calls go out first 2 weeks of oct. from 7000 ?

I honestly couldn't tell you but it seems like they aren't going to be wasting too much time, they try to give you about 2 weeks heads up. I also believe they said upcoming class might be 180. Don't know which list they are on but I'm sure some will be from the remaining on 6003 that deferred and such. Just be ready, hope for the best and stay out of trouble but don't start quitting your job or anything until its set in stone

JohnEmt

Forum Crew Member
I honestly couldn't tell you but it seems like they aren't going to be wasting too much time, they try to give you about 2 weeks heads up. I also believe they said upcoming class might be 180. Don't know which list they are on but I'm sure some will be from the remaining on 6003 that deferred and such. Just be ready, hope for the best and stay out of trouble but don't start quitting your job or anything until its set in stone

They're putting in 180 in both am and pm classes?

Rory

Forum Crew Member
What they have been telling us is that they are going to be putting another class in about 3 days after we graduate on the 29th. They are doing that because of the upcoming promotion from ems to fire. So I'd say end of next week to start checking to see if anyone has gotten a call.

That's what the instructors told you ?

NycEmt7

Forum Crew Member
For those of us in upper 800,900 when do you guys think approx. we'll land in academy? With no real way to tell, How many academy's are held a year? It's great to see all of us with one goal just helping each other out with these questions .

Rockylocky

Forum Probie
For those of us in upper 800,900 when do you guys think approx. we'll land in academy? With no real way to tell, How many academy's are held a year? It's great to see all of us with one goal just helping each other out with these questions .

Did you get your cpat letter ??

Rory

Forum Crew Member
Number 4** any chance the 400s will get in in October with people deferring and what not
I'm only assuming from what I've read previously on this forum but usually 250ish people kinda seemed to get called. That's just what I've observed from the last time they did calls. Maybe someone should have better information

NycEmt7

Forum Crew Member
And you're in the 900s correct ?? I feel like I should call lol. I'm 83x and haven't got mine yet

I got mine a week earlier than a friend who was 8**. Have you ever received anything from them? Your list number? If not then call to confirm your address

Rockylocky

Forum Probie
I got mine a week earlier than a friend who was 8**. Have you ever received anything from them? Your list number? If not then call to confirm your address

Yeah I got my list number in the mail so my address should be fine.

NycEmt7

Forum Crew Member
Yeah I got my list number in the mail so my address should be fine.

Everyone here says don't call of you don't have to but if you feel as if everyone in the 800's did as well as the 900 ers are getting there's. Just call (212) 669-1357 and see if they for sure have your address right.
I know this feeling and being worried that it's been lost or never sent :( I'm totally wishing you luck. Just got this, I hope it arrives soon!!!

Sp3k3

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know what's the chances of me getting called for the October class? My list number is 5xx on exam 7000.