FDNY EMS Candidates

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Exam 5003 list 15**
What are u up to in your process. And Peggy Quinn said your group would possibly be in July class? That's a stretch. Don't think they're gonna get past 700 for April academy. Only got up to 360-380 for January academy

JohnB151

Forum Probie
What are u up to in your process. And Peggy Quinn said your group would possibly be in July class? That's a stretch. Don't think they're gonna get past 700 for April academy. Only got up to 360-380 for January academy
Hey thats what she said. Who knows if its actually gonna happen. Theyre rlly pushing for ppl

emtgjf

Forum Crew Member
Can anyone on the job already clarify what happens right after graduation? Do you immediately report to your station the next day or do you get a day off etc?
It all depends on where you get stationed and what platoon you are put on. Some people have to report the next day and some get a day or 2 off. You will be instructed to call the Captain at the station to find out.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
It all depends on where you get stationed and what platoon you are put on. Some people have to report the next day and some get a day or 2 off. You will be instructed to call the Captain at the station to find out.
Awesome thanks, so no one else besides conditions got a call? What time did u get the call if u don't mind me asking ?

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Just wait til tomorrow. Seems like more and more will get called. And I think the last number that dcas said was 376. So they called around 20 today

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
and BTW I was nervous bcuz when I called DCAS automated system I wasn't on an outstanding certification and from what I read that's what it changes too before you get called. So ppl that aren't that have list numbers in the 300-700 range don't worry if yours isn't outstanding