Hey NYNJ

I think we are close in number
I am 36x
In exam 4004
How about you
And what is your status
Outstanding or not m
Thank again

I'm 34* on 4004. Checked DCAS last night, I'm not outstanding.

Fingers crossed, keeping my phone volume on high for the rest of the week.

bam5

Forum Crew Member
Me too

Just called I am not outstanding

Hope get the call soon

Let keep each other posted if that ok with you

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
75 was my score
How about you?

I actually just applied to FDNY exam 5003.... I should score an 80. Im just keeping up with everything here because im curious when they will go through list 4004 and start with 5003.. I am hoping to get on FDNY before the next firefighter promo

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
I just received another call from Investagations with an employment offer.. I choose feb.9th day class 7-3... I can finally breath... I got confirmation that the feb.9th class will not me a 50/50 split of street vs. Emd but it will be 70/30 split of street to emd if they can't get enough volunteers who want to go emd... Offering 1,099 pay increase and after 1.5 working EMd you can transfer to any division you want to or choose to stay... But she said feb.9th will be the closest thing to a normal academy out of the 3 choices.

Joperlow26

Forum Probie
I just received another call from Investagations with an employment offer.. I choose feb.9th day class 7-3... I can finally breath... I got confirmation that the feb.9th class will not me a 50/50 split of street vs. Emd but it will be 70/30 split of street to emd if they can't get enough volunteers who want to go emd... Offering 1,099 pay increase and after 1.5 working EMd you can transfer to any division you want to or choose to stay... But she said feb.9th will be the closest thing to a normal academy out of the 3 choices.
When I got the call on Friday I didn't get to chose my class time for February 9th I was told I would receive another call in two weeks with the official offer...i'm starting to get a little nervous

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
When I got the call on Friday I didn't get to chose my class time for February 9th I was told I would receive another call in two weeks with the official offer...i'm starting to get a little nervous
Yeah she told me I have a seat for the day class 7-3 and that I will get another call to go in the week before on the 2nd to finish my paper work..

emssg

Forum Probie
Just got called today!
Was given the option of 3 classes.
Took Feb 9th. Also given the option of Day or Eve.
3XX on Exam 4004.
I was told I will be called again in a few weeks and paperwork will be sent as well.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Any one here going to metrotech on the 7th or to fort Totten for the uniforms on the 9th?