FDNY EMS Candidates

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
Hopefully they just split the numbers up when they do the calls. Do you know if it is your investigator that calls you or someone else?

emssg

Forum Probie
Its not a problem.. It means you are registered.. But you should try to stay in contact with your investigator.. To make sure everything in your file is up to date.. Don't ignore any emails. And keep phone on.. On Dcas it tell u you can find detail about your position
My investigator contacted me and I responded, this was months ago. I provided what was needed. Since then, he does not return my calls. I have left countless messages. Any suggestions?

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
Switched back to outstanding as of this week. List number 17x on 4004. Good luck to everyone!

emssg

Forum Probie
My investigator contacted me and I responded, this was months ago. I provided what was needed. Since then, he does not return my calls. I have left countless messages. Any suggestions?
Update: I got through to my investigator finally. My folder is off his desk, everything ready to go. Just waiting on a call/ letter. My guess will be January.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I was not outstanding a week ago, and this week I am outstanding, I just called, I wonder if this means I have a shot for October, I'll call my investigator tomorrow, just out of curiosity, and congrats to everyone!!!!