FDNY EMS Candidates

Kevfd3635

Forum Crew Member
Good morning guys !! Anyone know if calls are still going out today ??

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
My friend, list # 6X, from 4004, got a call, he differed though

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
  1. I believe the next academy, I just started screaming that after three days of calling they are getting so close to my number

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Nah bro just said they were gonna go thru with processing me, don't wanna get my hopes up but im gonna find out and I'll let you know for sure.

If you don't mind us asking, I'm sure people are curious, what info did they want to verify

If you don't mind us asking, I'm sure people are curious, what info did they want to verify

They asked my current status, just had to fax over my card. I was able to get in contact with my investigator today and I may have a shot at the next academy since they are still making job offers to candidates but its not for certain so I may end up in a Feb. academy

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
They asked my current status, just had to fax over my card. I was able to get in contact with my investigator today and I may have a shot at the next academy since they are still making job offers to candidates but its not for certain so I may end up in a Feb. academy

February or January?

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
My current employer got a letter today from Fdny.. I just got a call last week from my investigator saying everything was completed and just to sit tight.. I'm 23x on 4004 so maybe jan. Class ... I'm in a refresher now because my cert expires soon if they call me do u think if my card expires I can still start the academy??

16Lifer26

Forum Ride Along
Hey guys my list # is in the mid 900s in the 4004 test, I took my physical back in June, I have all the paperwork filled out already. Would someone be able to tell me what it's gonna happen next?

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys my list # is in the mid 900s in the 4004 test, I took my physical back in June, I have all the paperwork filled out already. Would someone be able to tell me what it's gonna happen next?

You wait!!!! A lot... You will receive a letter to meet your investigator. I can't say how long it will be, but make sure you have all of your paperwork ready and everything you need (License, EMT card, School transcripts, Etc.)

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
Just wondering... Has anyone that received the call yet gotten the paperwork that we are required to bring to MetroTech next week? I figured that it would have been there yesterday. Maybe today? I hope they don't come tomorrow. Any idea how much there is to fill out?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
My current employer got a letter today from Fdny.. I just got a call last week from my investigator saying everything was completed and just to sit tight.. I'm 23x on 4004 so maybe jan. Class ... I'm in a refresher now because my cert expires soon if they call me do u think if my card expires I can still start the academy??
You need an active card.

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
You need an active card.
Yeah that's what I thought it's active now but expires November 1st so I might have to wait till the next class.at least things are moving along. My current employer fax the paperwork back today so I know everything is complete