FDNY EMS Candidates

That be awesome. What exam score on 4004 did you have to be list # 200's?

80, they are moving quick with this one so I should be in the sept. Academy

80, they are moving quick with this one so I should be in the sept. Academy

Thats awesome, congrats! did you get credit for EVOC and Hazmat to get the extra 10 points?

Thats awesome, congrats! did you get credit for EVOC and Hazmat to get the extra 10 points?

hazmat volunteering Evoc cevo

What social security offices did you guys go to, to get the paperwork? And how much was it, I'm asking because the one I went to, didn't do it and they told me to go online but I don't have time

thank you

i called social security and they said they dont hand them out that we need to get a form off line and mail it in... 4-6wks for a return... kinda pissed now. If you find anywhere that does it let me know. i'm willing to drive down there to get it if i have to lol

i called social security and they said they dont hand them out that we need to get a form off line and mail it in... 4-6wks for a return... kinda pissed now. If you find anywhere that does it let me know. i'm willing to drive down there to get it if i have to lol

I got mine out on long island in the beginning of the year. I went in ask for my social statement for the past five years, she charged me $102 and printed it out right then and gave it to me.

You already had your intake, what did you tell them when you said you don't have it?

I got mine out on long island in the beginning of the year. I went in ask for my social statement for the past five years, she charged me $102 and printed it out right then and gave it to me.

Would you happen to have an address for that office kind sir? I would be most pleased our you could provided that information so my *** can drive all the way down there to pick it up lol.

You already had your intake, what did you tell them when you said you don't have it?

I had an earnings statement, they told me i just had the wrong one after i confirmed multiple tones tgat i had the right one. Said for me to mail it in when i got it, those that live in the city must make an appointment to drop it off.

I had an earnings statement, they told me i just had the wrong one after i confirmed multiple tones tgat i had the right one. Said for me to mail it in when i got it, those that live in the city must make an appointment to drop it off.

I know some people on this forum went to an office and got it, I know they might do that at the far rockway queens office but I am waiting to get a confirmation from those people

Would you happen to have an address for that office kind sir? I would be most pleased our you could provided that information so my *** can drive all the way down there to pick it up lol.

I got mine at 75 Oak St, Patchogue, NY 11772, i would almost think it was just be easier getting it in the mail. But if you do decide to go I would call and make sure they still do it so you dont drive down and not be able to get it.

I got mine at 75 Oak St, Patchogue, NY 11772, i would almost think it was just be easier getting it in the mail. But if you do decide to go I would call and make sure they still do it so you dont drive down and not be able to get it.

Thanks, it's a 2 hr drive one way.

When did you get yours? If it was recent I'm sure they still do it

2 hour drive from where? I got it back in maybe like january

I live in Brooklyn New York see if I did the drive at night I'll be there in an hour haha

I got mine at 75 Oak St, Patchogue, NY 11772, i would almost think it was just be easier getting it in the mail. But if you do dec

Spoke to social security, they said will take 4 months, not4-6 weeks... wtf? Gonna check that office tomorrow.

I got mine at 75 Oak St, Patchogue, NY 11772, i would almost think it was just be easier getting it in the mail. But if you do dec

Spoke to social security, they said will take 4 months, not4-6 weeks... wtf? Gonna check that office tomorrow.

If you do decide to come down deffienatly take the new london ferry across to long island so much more pleasent then driving around

I went to the office located at 155-10 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY 11432. I think there is a office in Nassau county that does it but i'm 100% sure you will get it at the Jamaica office. If you do it by mail you wont get it until 6 months later so don't do that. Get there early they open at 7:30 which is about the time I arrived and there were atleast 20-30 people ahead of me, they'll let you in at 8 and by that time there must have been atleast and extra 30 behind me. I got out after 9 just act like your going to the dmv have fun. :rofl: See you all on the other side.

I went to the office located at 155-10 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY 11432. I think there is a office in Nassau county that does it but i'm 100% sure you will get it at the Jamaica office. If you do it by mail you wont get it until 6 months later so don't do that. Get there early they open at 7:30 which is about the time I arrived and there were atleast 20-30 people ahead of me, they'll let you in at 8 and by that time there must have been atleast and extra 30 behind me. I got out after 9 just act like your going to the dmv have fun. :rofl: See you all on the other side.

thank you so much I owe you a beer, speaking with some people from the NYPD Said to mention I need it for a city department investigation, otherwise they might not give it to you

thank you so much I owe you a beer, speaking with some people from the NYPD Said to mention I need it for a city department investigation, otherwise they might not give it to you

Tried that twice and hasn't worked yet lol. I'm gonna have to drive to Jamaica. ..... Damn lol

Tried that twice and hasn't worked yet lol. I'm gonna have to drive to Jamaica. ..... Damn lol

It seems some offices give it out and some don't.
I'll be going to the jamaica one soon. When are you planning to go? I'll get there early and you can join me online if you get there before they open at 8

Back