Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Hey Stictch276

How did it go today ???

lukgiel did u call about your letter?

Went good. Very informative. Feel free our you wanna pm me

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Man my investigator was pretty intense at some points and fine the rest of the time. I'm kind of nervous because of what she told me. So eeeeek I don't know :(

What she tell you? Did i miss something?

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
DFD, you mind PMing me what she said to you as well? If not, no big deal. Thanks man. Good luck with everything

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
You get your letter yet Luke?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
You get your letter yet Luke?

Not yet, I called them, spoke with some guy who told me to send an email, he didn't even check with my ss or list # like the lady last week did. I'll try again today and I'll call them Monday and hopefully get someone else On the phone

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
you shouldnt have a problem with it. are you on 3024 or 4004? once you renew your license, contact your investigator and let them know you did, then bring in a new copy of your license to HQ so they have an updated one in your file. Your gonna recert again when you get into the academy anyway, everyone does. thats what i was told by my investigator cause i just got mine refreshed at the beginning of this month too.

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Not yet, I called them, spoke with some guy who told me to send an email, he didn't even check with my ss or list # like the lady last week did. I'll try again today and I'll call them Monday and hopefully get someone else On the phone

the guy i had was really helpfull, cant remember his name though. I've called so much he knows my voice and says your the rhode island guy right? lol. if he doesnt know the answer he goes and asks an investigator and everything. hell next time see if theres an available investigator to talk to. you never know.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
the guy i had was really helpfull, cant remember his name though. I've called so much he knows my voice and says your the rhode island guy right? lol. if he doesnt know the answer he goes and asks an investigator and everything. hell next time see if theres an available investigator to talk to. you never know.

Thanks, appreciate it, I'm sure I spoke with an investigator due to calling candidate investigations.

Once again, thanks. I just want the whole process to be over and done with

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks, appreciate it, I'm sure I spoke with an investigator due to calling candidate investigations.

Yeah me too. For the people that met with their investigator. Did they tell you when you should be getting your letter for medical and psych?

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant

No problem, i feel the same way lol. I'm getting more and more nervous as time goes on lol. If you called cid directly you probably got the receptionist at the desk, but he is very helpful ....... normally lol. Helped me a lot

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
No problem, i feel the same way lol. I'm getting more and more nervous as time goes on lol. If you called cid directly you probably got the receptionist at the desk, but he is very helpful ....... normally lol. Helped me a lot

Oh yeah the person that picked up the phone every time I called was SO helpful! Big props to them for actually being nice after dealing with so many calls and questions.

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
omfg i hate waiting..........