FDNY EMS Candidates

Dillion83

Forum Crew Member
they got up to #79 i believe, and it’s possibly, slight but possible, you won’t be able to pick mornjng or night if you do get called
Well there are a few from the list before 7031, that are before y’all. I’m exam 7000, I was told to anticipate a call next week and I know a few more from my exam number who are cleared now.

fdnyfit19

Forum Crew Member
Guess its true. I was notified today at FDNY headquarters that this upcoming class will be half Non-cert EMT and half Certified EMT, but they will not be in the same rooms together. With that being said I expect to be in the Fall class being that I don't think they'll reach my list number. They mail out the letters this upcoming week and start calling this Monday the 21st.

fdnyfit19

Forum Crew Member
I'm on exam 7014, in the 500's. The guy said 700 people didn't how up for their physical agility test lol. So there's only a small pool of applicants to choose from. But still, the list is 1,400 long and since there's only 90 going in, I'm guessing ill be in the Fall class..

AspiringFDNYEMT

Forum Crew Member
Guess its true. I was notified today at FDNY headquarters that this upcoming class will be half Non-cert EMT and half Certified EMT, but they will not be in the same rooms together. With that being said I expect to be in the Fall class being that I don't think they'll reach my list number. They mail out the letters this upcoming week and start calling this Monday the 21st.

They also stated Academy classes will also be from 0700 - 1500 (7-3) Your List # is much lower than mines I believe you’ll get called #7014. I’m close to 900

RR1991

Forum Probie
Random question.... What are we required to bring daily to the academy?
Will we have lockers or do we carry everything in large duffel bags?

RR1991

Forum Probie
EMT but no call..

I recently completed the medical and psych but was curious if lockers were provided or what we need to bring daily.

7031 / 3**