FDNY EMS Candidates

Emttttt

Forum Probie
Not true at all. I’ve known plenty of people who are just walking muscles, in the best shape ever, and were told they had to drop weight because they didn’t match the BMI scale.

I'm 5'10 and was about 210 at the time, didn't have any issues. I guess it depends on the doc.

Dreamybluesky

Forum Crew Member
I received a notice that stated I have mild abnormality(ies) for my blood work and urinalysis and the lab result report showing where I had the abnormalities. Nothing major, but I was wondering if anyone has ever received this?

Cdawg06

Forum Crew Member
I received a notice that stated I have mild abnormality(ies) for my blood work and urinalysis and the lab result report showing where I had the abnormalities. Nothing major, but I was wondering if anyone has ever received this?

They send everyone a copy of those parts of their medical

TeeDub

Forum Crew Member
Next class is February.
The current class graduates feb, right?
I was thinking the instructors will take a lil break before starting a new class right after graduation.
IIRC they did that the past 2 years for the February/march class

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
The current class graduates feb, right?
I was thinking the instructors will take a lil break before starting a new class right after graduation.
IIRC they did that the past 2 years for the February/march class

I believe they graduate in January because it started in October. My investigator and Frank from BHS told me next class is February and the one after that would probably be June.