This is how you do it
1.)Call 212-669-1357
2.) Press 2
3.) Enter your SS number, then press pound, then press 1
4.) Then enter your list number (5003)
5.) then press 1

orj91

Forum Probie
mine was on outstanding certification about a week ago, just checked and it says not on an outstanding cert

NYK07

Forum Ride Along
I Used the automated system DorkyEMT. just call, put in your social, then put in the test number (5003). then it gives you info on the test
I used the automated system also and told me the same thing, but it says I'm in the list still, weird

orj91

Forum Probie
I read somewhere that when you are not on outstanding you are no longer under review and cleared to be hired. not positive though

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
did anyone else call and check?

Spent 2 hours on hold with no luck.... When you call the automated system What does it physically say? When I call it just says I am on the list (obviously because we have all been on the list for two years now)

FDNY402

Forum Crew Member
Spent 2 hours on hold with no luck.... When you call the automated system What does it physically say? When I call it just says I am on the list (obviously because we have all been on the list for two years now)

I think you gta press 2. It says press 2 for a detailed summary of the exam. Just call the number and follow the steps its easy. Dont worry if your not on an outstanding certification. I was on outstanding acouple weels ago and now im not. Same with orj91. I dont know what this means but I doubt it because I'm d/qd. Iv had a smooth process

emt117

Forum Lieutenant
Can anyone tell me how often usually do they do the academy classes (i.e. which months)? I see a lot of people posting about July can anyone else tell me what other months they usually do the classes? Thanks.

EMT6003

Forum Probie
I was wondering if anyone knows where they are in the hiring process. I am #41 on exam 6003. I was hoping for insight in to whether nor not they started on this list or are on the previous list still for the academy. Thanks.

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
did anyone else call and check?

Just called and was Outstanding two weeks ago and just called out of curiosity after reading this, and it just said I am no longer outstanding, so pretty sure it's a good thing not being under review. I am number 105X on exam 5003 and cleared for everything.
heard calls would possibly be going out July 5th.
good luck guys

Sweet Tee

Forum Crew Member
I'm on list 5003 and in the 1500s. The automated system now says that I'm not Outstanding as well. From what I heard when your status says not outstanding that means that you are cleared to be hired. If you are outstanding certification it means you're still under review.

FDNY402

Forum Crew Member
Just called and was Outstanding two weeks ago and just called out of curiosity after reading this, and it just said I am no longer outstanding, so pretty sure it's a good thing not being under review. I am number 105X on exam 5003 and cleared for everything.
heard calls would possibly be going out July 5th.
good luck guys

Yea I heard July 5th too, god I just want the call. For the last class, looking at this thread, the calls started going out March 22, which is 4 weeks before the academy. For these big 180 people classes I bet they start calling 4 weeks before so they can get the Academy filled.

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
I think you gta press 2. It says press 2 for a detailed summary of the exam. Just call the number and follow the steps its easy. Dont worry if your not on an outstanding certification. I was on outstanding acouple weels ago and now im not. Same with orj91. I dont know what this means but I doubt it because I'm d/qd. Iv had a smooth process

I haven't called that number since I first got my letter two years ago. So I wouldn't even know if I was ever on an outstanding certificate lol. I guess when I heard mine earlier I'm in the clear. I won't get my hopes up just in case and I'll wait for my call. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon if we get in. Best of luck

FDNY402

Forum Crew Member
Can anyone tell me how often usually do they do the academy classes (i.e. which months)? I see a lot of people posting about July can anyone else tell me what other months they usually do the classes? Thanks.

Its Usually something like this. January, April, July, October. BUT this april class thats in right now confirmed that the academy is longer now, so we have no way of knowing. The only time your ganna know for sure is when the current Academy is about to end, somebody will know when the next class starts