FDNY EMS Candidates

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
BTW I'm currently in the academy and for some reason it's longer then past academies our last day of class is July 19th when I calculated it should have been first week of July so idk how that's gonna go for July academy might be pushed till august
Oh then it is a little longer than my class then. You're probably right, they'll possibly start next class in August. Good luck

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
So received a unexpected call from my investigator today. Turns out my name showed up in a police report I now need to explain what happened.... I wasn't even a year old yet....

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
Do the college transcripts need to be an official copy?

Dot212

Forum Crew Member
My letter tells me what NOT to wear to the medical, but what do i wear? workout clothes, casual, or business?

Dot212

Forum Crew Member
Medical or pat? I think i wore jeans and a t shirt last time i went to medical. I dont really remember

Medical. Do you remember how many times your wore a suit? I assume the intake interview is the only time we wear a suit during the process.

Jimazz

Forum Lieutenant
Medical. Do you remember how many times your wore a suit? I assume the intake interview is the only time we wear a suit during the process.
Just the intake interview last time, this time I didnt and no one had an issue

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
Did anyone submit a copy of their resume along with the paperwork? What about reference letters?

Clegrow27

Forum Ride Along
I'm list # 11x on 6003.. I haven't gotten notified of my medical or psych date. What should I do or should I keep waiting? Kinda freaking out..

acoustony

Forum Lieutenant
Who am I seeing on thursday at medical?
I still didn't receive my lette
I'm list # 11x on 6003.. I haven't gotten notified of my medical or psych date. What should I do or should I keep waiting? Kinda freaking out..
This actually calmed me down I'm a few numbers before you and didn't receive mine yet either. Don't fret this is good news because they probably aren't up to us yet .i called last week and they simply just told me they didn't schedule one for me yet.

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
Word of advice to those who are doing their intakes... Make sure You have EVERYTHING. I recently reached out to my investigator about a Motor Vehicle Incident I was involved in back in late October where I was required to file a police report with the town's law enforcment agency that hadn't had light shed on it til recently.

I had thought it was not important because this as well as other things have not been filed with the Dept of Motor Vehicles. Do NOT hide ANYTHING from your investigator. They get paid to dig deep into your life and ensure everything on your CPD is correct. Even for minor cases such as mine.

SIEMTB

Forum Lieutenant
I still didn't receive my lette

This actually calmed me down I'm a few numbers before you and didn't receive mine yet either. Don't fret this is good news because they probably aren't up to us yet .i called last week and they simply just told me they didn't schedule one for me yet.

Hey guys, yeah, I would relax. I'm list number #13X and I literally just had my intake today I'm sure everything will be coming soon for you guys.