FDNY EMS Candidates

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
We got more forms in the mail? The only mail I got was the letter of employment, beneficiary, and dates to go to headquarters and totten
No i got this via email, fdny called this morning asking why i havent completed and i told them i never got an email and the women said i have to fill these out before attending orientation its for payroll etc and a full CPD so she resent the email she said everybody has to do it so if u dont have an email i suggest calling

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
No i got this via email, fdny called this morning asking why i havent completed and i told them i never got an email and the women said i have to fill these out before attending orientation its for payroll etc and a full CPD so she resent the email she said everybody has to do it so if u dont have an email i suggest calling

I thought you do payroll next week during one of the days we are scheduled to go in. I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
I thought you do payroll next week during one of the days we are scheduled to go in. I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday
Yeah i guess we sign forms then, its called an "E-HIRE PACKAGE" that i got via email

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Yes she said i was suppose to get it last week but i never did so she resent me today

Interesting ... I haven't heard anything about it. Like I said, I thought we had to go in on Tuesday to do payroll and stuff. It doesn't say anything on any letters about it. Strange.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Interesting ... I haven't heard anything about it. Like I said, I thought we had to go in on Tuesday to do payroll and stuff. It doesn't say anything on any letters about it. Strange.[/QUOTEM

My date to go is monday, it didnt say nothing on my paperwork either about emails but going back thru the forum you'll see ppl that got emails from last academy and so on...

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
My date to go is monday, it didnt say nothing on my paperwork either about emails but going back thru the forum you'll see ppl that got emails from last academy and so on...

Very Interesting.... I'll wait till Friday and see if anything has been sent. If not I'll call tomorrow

mlbfdny

Forum Crew Member
Im at intake right now, guy said promo is heard to be coming up around end of summer/fall. Also stated that you had to be an emt with fdny for 2 years to be eligible to transfer over. I believe you can still apply for promo but you cant actually be eligible until your 2 years is up. Interesting

SIEMTB

Forum Lieutenant
Im at intake right now, guy said promo is heard to be coming up around end of summer/fall. Also stated that you had to be an emt with fdny for 2 years to be eligible to transfer over. I believe you can still apply for promo but you cant actually be eligible until your 2 years is up. Interesting
Everyone knows that already. It isn't new no offense.

Conditionsboss

Forum Crew Member
Just called cid just to make sure and they said i'm not supposed to receive an email and that payroll and cpd forms will be filled out the day your id picture are taken. She said if anyone was told to do this early it's because they may have had a previous job with the city already or for other reasons.

SIEMTB

Forum Lieutenant
List number 13X for 6003 and still got nothing for my intake. Doesn't make sense why people with lower list numbers touching almost 200 got there's. I've called about 3 times and it got no where except that "you just took your physical on the 19th of March so be patient" yet the entire first group I was apart of had their intake on April 1st.

SIEMTB

Forum Lieutenant
I haven't called in about a week. I don't want to piss them off. I'm not going to call again. I'm just going to wait.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Just called cid just to make sure and they said i'm not supposed to receive an email and that payroll and cpd forms will be filled out the day your id picture are taken. She said if anyone was told to do this early it's because they may have had a previous job with the city already or for other reasons.
I just called them to see what I had to fill out and she explained I got emailed because I was in the system already from being a poll worker. So she did say only if you worked for the city and that I'm done now with payroll

SIEMTB

Forum Lieutenant
Sorry, I was updating about the time, I know earlier in the thread rumors were posted that promo would be december, just a heads up for those that cared.
No problem buddy. That makes sense but yeah, it was announced around the same time that the Fire test was rumored. All tumors but very substantial rumors.

tia89

Forum Crew Member
Do we bring the Beneficiary form with us for orientation or do we mail it in? The back of the beneficiary it says to mail it to 9 metrotech, but the job offer letter says to bring it to orientation.

I was wondering the same thing

Conditionsboss

Forum Crew Member
I just called them to see what I had to fill out and she explained I got emailed because I was in the system already from being a poll worker. So she did say only if you worked for the city and that I'm done now with payroll
yeah, that's why you got an email, as in my case this is my first job with the city. Hey, at least you got a little head start on everyone lol.

Conditionsboss

Forum Crew Member
I was wondering the same thing
Bring it to orientation, go by what the offer letter says to do. The reason it says to mail to metrotech is because beneficairy forms can be edited during your career in which then you would send it to metrotech.

Str8dope

Forum Probie

What was the title of the email? so we can all have an idea of what it may look like.

Thanks in advance.