FDNY EMS Candidates

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
I heard someone got called in the 830's

possible ndyank49 was called but he differed his number is 79X so could be possible. but who knows right about now.

Attachments

• CaptureDefferred.PNG
    CaptureDefferred.PNG
    32 KB · Views: 196

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Is it possible to find out what lost number they are up to?

You can call DCAS. But they wont have it updated. I remember i called early/mid march when they finally updated from the january class.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
How does the weight Appel work?
Meaning you got reweighed within 30 days and weren't within the bmi limit? What did they tell you? I would assume that when u reach the weight you go and then are able to start the appeal stating you're within weight limits now

Stavie670

Forum Lieutenant
My pat test is sat, I'm taking eye drops because I got lasik last week. Would i have to tell them about the eye drops

Mikef19

Forum Lieutenant
My pat test is sat, I'm taking eye drops because I got lasik last week. Would i have to tell them about the eye drops

Tell them about everything. Those are prescription, at least they were when I had lasik done. Failure to disclose is a huge thing they talk about, always err on the side of caution and tell them.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Just got a call from fdny asking why I haven't filled out the payroll and cpd forms that were emailed to me I told them I never got an email and was never told I would get one so she had to resubmit so everyone fill out the email forms asap she said that's how we get paid..

emsc

Forum Crew Member
Just got a call from fdny asking why I haven't filled out the payroll and cpd forms that were emailed to me I told them I never got an email and was never told I would get one so she had to resubmit so everyone fill out the email forms asap she said that's how we get paid..

What was your list number of test 5003?

emsc

Forum Crew Member

What list number were you on test 5003?

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Can anyone thats filled it out help me does it have to be filled out in depth like our original CPD we brought to our investigators?

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
We got more forms in the mail? The only mail I got was the letter of employment, beneficiary, and dates to go to headquarters and totten