FDNY EMS Candidates

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
By the time I got it last night it was after office hours. And I think they're closed today because when I called no one picked up any of the lines

I'm sure they will resume Friday making the calls, so you should call her on friday

steven9d3

Forum Crew Member
I'm curious to see if they are going to make calls until they fill up the 3 upcoming class or just until the first janurary class is filled

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Probably all three, they give people choices, and I'm sure after a while people will only have one choice because the rest is filled up, just Luke they did with past classes, where they give you a choice of a day or night class

Mugs89

Forum Captain
They have 3 classes at various times going, so I'm guessing those calls are going to be for a while. Extremely curious to see what number they eventually get to.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Once I get a call or one of my friends does, I'll post here

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Who here is between 200 and 270? Just so we know, and can keep in contact in case one of us gets a call and the other doesn't . thanks

andres R

Forum Probie
Hey guys if you get the call..welcome aboard! First time I heard they are doing only EMD first.. maybe because the shortage of dispatchers.. EMD sucks because you are not on the strests but in the other hand you will make more money (unlimited OT) and you can have time to study or go to school... To all welcome to the FDNY

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Hey guys if you get the call..welcome aboard! First time I heard they are doing only EMD first.. maybe because the shortage of dispatchers.. EMD sucks because you are not on the strests but in the other hand you will make more money (unlimited OT) and you can have time to study or go to school... To all welcome to the FDNY

I will re read your email when I get the phone, which I am hoping is later or Monday.
Personally, I don't think emd sucks, biggest pro is you don't deal with edps intox abd pain and drugs all night long, that makes up 90% of my calls on any given night working Brooklyn central. Also winter is coming hahaha

Thanks for the encouraging words!
I believe you're in fdny now?