FDNY EMS Candidates

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
Hey kev,

Do you have any idea what that means? Did they have questions for him? Or are they basically saying you're in and just hold on for a day or two?

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
I'm 119X on the list. I haven't had my phone ring once today. I am hoping as they start doing reviews of anyone that needs a last review, than once the first is approved begin the calls. Do you have any idea how late in the day they will call? Hopefully no later than 5.

Kevfd3635

Forum Crew Member
My brother is 117x so I'm pretty sure you would have gotten a call if they were looking for anything and I would say 5ish

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Any rumors to when the calls start going out for Februarys academy? I know it's real early.

I'm thinking last week of January the earliest first week if February
Hello to all

This message is to Lukgirl Hi how you been? I have been following you since i joined I am pretty close to your list Number in 3XX Exam # 4004

Have you heard anything recently

I dont get on the computer much

Thanks

Bam5

Hi, no I haven't. Just what's on this board and that a medic class went in on the 18th haha

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
My brother got a call this morning saying he's under final review

That's why I called my investogator not that long ago to make sure nothing is missing.

He got a call saying he is under final review, did he get into the academy? Or just that?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Btw, I also not outstanding, and it has been like that since before the july Academy went in.

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
Good morning all! Another day of crossing my fingers and not letting my phone out of my sight! Maybe today will finally be the day! :)

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
That's why I called my investogator not that long ago to make sure nothing is missing.

He got a call saying he is under final review, did he get into the academy? Or just that?

I don't think he got in yet. They sound like they are just getting any information that was missing. If I get the call when I am at work, I will post on here when I am on the phone with them so you guys know the calls have started.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I don't think he got in yet. They sound like they are just getting any information that was missing. If I get the call when I am at work, I will post on here when I am on the phone with them so you guys know the calls have started.

Thanks

Kevfd3635

Forum Crew Member
I feel like calls are gonna start today !! They were doing reviews Monday thu wensdau so I guess maybe today and tomorrow they're make there calls and next week

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
I feel like calls are gonna start today !! They were doing reviews Monday thu wensdau so I guess maybe today and tomorrow they're make there calls and next week

Good morning Kev and everyone else.

I agree with you 100% I was looking back and last years September class started on Monday the 23rd and the first calls were made Thursday the 5th. That would be the equivalent of today for our class. Did you receive a call for any extra information under your final review?

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
Well, it doesn't look like today is the day for calls. I have yet to hear anyone getting called and would have expected them to have started by now. Maybe tomorrow! :)