Favorite Late Nite Snack?

Barney_Fife

Forum Crew Member
I'm eating chewy chips a'hoy cookies and two of those new hot pocket stuffed crust things. Normally, I eat like yogurt, fish and salad. But I've been like disgustingly sick for the past two weeks. Bad things are happening. So, I figured, what the hey, I'm gonna eat anything that takes the pasty taste out of my mouth.

fit4duty

Forum Crew Member
Cliffs Bar Builder's Bar --- Chocolate Mint. YUMMMMIEEEE

OR%20Clif%20Builder%203c.jpg

delicious and reasonably nutritious!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
If I'm working? 7-11 pizza, surprisingly good as long as it's fresh. Or red vines, or a burger, kinda depends on how I feel

EMS49393

Forum Captain
Pumpkin seeds with the shells. I eat them all day, all night, all the time. They're good for you and high in iron. The shells are high in fiber.

Incidentally, I hate sunflower seeds.

Sasha

Forum Chief
A gelati from Jeremiahs or an oreo sundae from Denny's.

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
2 tacos from jack in the box and some curly fries along with a root beer....yummy

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches :D WHen I'm not working anyways

OP
OP
B

Barney_Fife

Forum Crew Member
Oh, I love pumpkin seeds. But using the rest for a pie, omg, it turns grey like old brain matter.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I don't hve a favorite late night snack. If I eat I get a call. Best diet I ever had.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
On duty or off?

On duty (1981 Lincoln Nebraska): A pint of Goodrich Diary Store ice cream on the move, and cold pizza if at station.

Off duty/now: lowfat icecream, or bowl of dry frosted miniwheats with juice on the side.

1978 USAF FD: sandwiches being thrown out by inflight kitchen at midnight ("midrats"), sniff before eating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Medic One

Forum Lieutenant
Our shifts late night snack is from the local spanish rest. they close at 0430hrs so it is great.

We like:

rice/bean and pork
half chicken and fries
potatoe balls (mashed potatoes with beef in the center) then deep fried.

Not good for the heart but great in the tummy.

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Beef jerky or something else that can fit into my bag. The town that I'm working in has a Hardee's that, I think, is open 24/7. If so, just a regular burger will do.