Failed Paramedic Test :(

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Forum Lieutenant
Failed the paramedic test, bummed out. I prepped for 3 weeks. Used JB-Learning Test Prep, and Barron's Paramedic book. Felt confident taking the test but that still wasn't enough. I'm still going to study again but at this point I don't know what other books or resources to use :sad:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Why wouldn't you try again??? Change a study habit? You just spent lots of hard earned money and time on P school... Did you have any sections on the test where you felt lost? Those would be the ones I'd study for. Now you've seen the test once so you have a little bit better of an idea of the types of questions they will be asking you.

Good luck!!! At first if you don't succeed, try, try, again.

truetiger

Forum Asst. Chief
EMT Achieve. Everyone in my class who used it passed first time. We figured that everyone got somewhere in the 70% range for all the practice tests and we passed from 80 questions to 120.

anestheticmedic

Forum Probie
If u got to 152 you def didn't bomb it. If you bombed it you would have been cut off way earlier. I bet u failed 1-2 sections. I'd keep studying and take it again asap

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
i used emt-national-training.com and it helped me out alot, hit that site everyday and take the whole test everyday. for 2 weeks and you will know everything you need to know. it will also tell you where you need more help.

Hockey

Quackers
i used emt-national-training.com and it helped me out alot, hit that site everyday and take the whole test everyday. for 2 weeks and you will know everything you need to know. it will also tell you where you need more help.

You donating the $50 for me to buy it? :lol:

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
You donating the $50 for me to buy it? :lol:

You do not have to pay $50 for EMT-National, they have options for membership ranging from 1 month and beyond, price varies accordingly.

Scooter76

Forum Probie
I didnt pass my first attempt either.
I am really thinking about getting a 1 month deal on that web site. I hear good things.

OP
OP
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Forum Lieutenant
I didnt pass my first attempt either.
I am really thinking about getting a 1 month deal on that web site. I hear good things.

You and me both bro, think i'm gon sign up for emt-national-training. I used JB-Learning also and it helped a lot which gave me the confidence but i guess it wasn't enough. Guess i'd be using both websites for my 2nd try. Hopefully it'll be enough