Failed my NR, any free test online that helped you?

strangerdude88

Forum Probie
Took my national registry last week and failed, does anyone know of free testing websites for EMT-B? I was below passing on Airway and breathing and Trauma. I was over confident because I passes my emt class with a 92% and figured I would stroll through this one, lesson learned. All advice is appreciated, thank you!

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
OP
OP
S

strangerdude88

Forum Probie
Thank you, I'm actually EMT-B not P but I did find two books through that link that i"m sure will help me.

EMTtoBE

Forum Crew Member
That NR test is a pain lol...but when i went to class they gave us a JB test prep card with a code on it and you go to the website and sign in and it help VERY much..if you didnt get that they have a ton of books at Barnes &Noble that could help

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
The sample test on that site makes me feel smart. :p

AVPU

Forum Lieutenant
JB Learning is AWESOME. I swear by it (and I failed the first time too). EMTprep is pretty good. Just be careful not to get overconfident in the practice tests....I found the actual test questions to be not as black-and-white as the practice questions. Good luck!

livewiremaxx

Forum Crew Member
while it cost some, I used the jblearning one and loved it. passed with 72 questions. So I would say its worth it