Failed Medical Exam

EMTFF1996

Forum Ride Along
So this is my first post on here. Like to say hello and thanks (in advance) for any advice offered. This is my first course. I'm in EMT-B Class and we just took our medical exam. I made a 63 and the other tests was prep exam made a 74 and air way management made a 72. Latest test medical (just said it) and made a 63... I'm really trying my hardest here. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. We're starting our trauma overview this Wednesday. And wanna know any hints to studying and retaining this information better? I'd really appreciate the help. I'm trying my hardest studying everything but the tests are scenarios that are hard to correctly choose what is the best answer. I have 5 weeks left of class and then we do our NREMT-B. And I'm extremely worried about that as well... I have terrible test anxiety. And I start my Clincals this Saturday. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks all.

jhall98

Forum Crew Member
Wow you are already half way through and im just starting medical terminology... maybe you could give me some hints.... someone here told me to make flash cards.. I dont know how that would work with airway management or any of that

spudz

Forum Ride Along
I just started too. With your experience what makes it hard to to pick the right answer? Is it that all the scenarios are somewhat legit?