Excitement

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
I applied recently to the Local Hospital for their EMT-I Program I was informed seating was limited...they had 6 seats available and over 20 applicants (I dont rcall exact number)

I have been PACING the floor all bloody Month I was told in a Month I would get notification on acceptance whther I made it or did not expect something. I recieved today news that I made the cut... Out of the 6 seats I made one of the seats..Im stoked I have been waiting for this break this is a SMALL town...its hard to manage anything

I consider you guys family via internet we are all in this for the same purpose and many of you would understand the excitement soooooooo heh Im going for Intermediate

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
That's awesome news, congrats!

rdkl

Forum Crew Member
Congratulations. Thats awesome. Unfortunately for us out here in CA, there is nothing between emt-b and emt-p

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Yea. Congrats to you.

OP
OP
Celtictigeress

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Thanks Guys..Im nervous...

I told my boss he got real quiet.. I doubt hes happy that his "Im always available anytime just call when you need me" Gal is now going to b limited on days to work... I used to be the one he could easily rely on...but now Im pressed for time heh

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
That is great..... AWESOME!

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Congratulations. Thats awesome. Unfortunately for us out here in CA, there is nothing between emt-b and emt-p

I think CDF and CHP recognize it, but good luck finding a class. :|

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Congratulations!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Right on!! I hope everything works out great!!:)

OP
OP
Celtictigeress

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Woooooot if I do well enough in class she may consider me to follow through to Paramedic! *dances around nekky and stuff~Im SOOOO stoked now!

And thanks guys!

FF/EMT Sam

Forum Lieutenant
That's awesome! Congrats!