evoc

burritobat

Forum Ride Along
i just took my evoc course for the 1st time and finished last saturday, is there anyway i can find my certifcation number early like i did through DOH for my emt certification and about how long after the class would i get it in the mail? all i got so far was the certifcate for participating in the course.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
No where I've ever seen issues a cert number for EVOC/CEVO.

tssemt2010

Forum Lieutenant
typically evoc is just a cert through the company you work for, like ssaid above ive never seen an actual certificate for it, each company has its own policies on driving etc. so i dont think there would really be a universal cert

OP
OP
B

burritobat

Forum Ride Along
so pretty much just the certificate i got at the end of class is more then likely all i'll get then, just something to show i took and passed the class?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
so pretty much just the certificate i got at the end of class is more then likely all i'll get then, just something to show i took and passed the class?

That's pretty much all any other EMS cert is besides state/national registry..

ACLS, PALS, NRP, ITLS, all just certificates and cards, no certification number.

OP
OP
B

burritobat

Forum Ride Along
kinda was expecting like a card with saying i'm certified and with an experation date. so i'd just need to show them i have the certificate of course completion at an employer?

Roman506

Forum Probie
How often do you have to do EVOC at your service? We have to redo ours every year during an annual training class.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
How often do you have to do EVOC at your service? We have to redo ours every year during an annual training class.

We do it every two years.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Usually we run EVOC or CEVO twice a year to make sure all local volly members and our own employees get a chance to do it. 2 years ago though we finally just put all of our employees through CEVO instructor training so we can do other outlying area staff also. And no we do not issue cards to the participants.

Fish

Forum Deputy Chief
i just took my evoc course for the 1st time and finished last saturday, is there anyway i can find my certifcation number early like i did through DOH for my emt certification and about how long after the class would i get it in the mail? all i got so far was the certifcate for participating in the course.

It is just a cert as far as I am aware, send it in to your insurance agency and get a discount on your auto policy