Ever meet anyone from EMTLife?

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I have met several members from here, work with one at work or another at school, and know another from a school nearby.

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
I haven't met Eydawn, but I've talked to her on the phone a couple of times.
The power of suggestion. After posting that at 0115, I went to sleep and had a dream about... can you guess?

Yes, Eydawn. It was good too! ;)

Sasha

Forum Chief
The power of suggestion. After posting that at 0115, I went to sleep and had a dream about... can you guess?

Yes, Eydawn. It was good too! ;)

Glad while you're bailing at me you're dreaming about someone else.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
No haven't met anyone yet, but would like to.

---------

I like the "are you lucid" thing!:p Good one Linuss!!!

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
Glad while you're bailing at me you're dreaming about someone else.
I'm sure glad that said "bailing". I misread it at first, and I was just waiting for Admin to pounce on it.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Last edited by a moderator:

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
hehehe... dreams DO come true!

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I will be visiting WPB, FL in June. When my plans are finalized, maybe I can mmet some people from the area.

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
I will be visiting WPB, FL in June. When my plans are finalized, maybe I can mmet some people from the area.
Cool. Definitely shoot me a PM when you're coming down. I don't think there are many of us here, but we can certainly try to meet up. That'd be fun.

Scott33

Forum Asst. Chief
I pop down to see my in-laws in Tequesta every year or so, which isn't a million miles from WPB.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Cool. Definitely shoot me a PM when you're coming down. I don't think there are many of us here, but we can certainly try to meet up. That'd be fun.

Don't listen to him firecoins. He'll get his car in an accident and bail on you too! >:[

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
I've met tydek... Of course it helps that I went to school with him... and introduced him to EMTLife...:p

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Pretty straightforward questing.

I work "with" Amber, but have never actually met her.

you haven't met me cause you never work. lol.

Buzz

Forum Captain
I know at least two people here are relatively close to where I live, but I've not yet met anyone from here.

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
I'd be down for a So Cal Meet. Anyone else with me?

Yup we can have a So Cal EMTLIFE party!:D

Sapphyre lives like 30 minutes away from me and we talk on IM occasionally but haven't met in person. If her agency starts hiring and I get a job we could even work together. That would be fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Yup we can have a So Cal EMTLIFE party!:D

Sapphyre lives like 30 minutes away from me and we talk on IM occasionally but haven't met in person. If her agency starts hiring and I get a job we could even work together. That would be fun!

That would be fun, we'd have a blast. Of course, we'd be the only female crew at night, and would never have to switch out, so, we'd ALWAYS get the female psychs. Sure you wanna work with me :p

BTW, it does look like we'll be hiring, officially unofficial, according to the rumor mill.