Equipment Companies

WLSC2008

Forum Crew Member
Everyone,
I am not sure if this is the right place for this thread of not but I have seen a lot of threads on equipment such as radios, lights, sirens, stethoscopes, pen lights, uniforms, etc.
I was hoping that everyone could list what company or companies they have used in the past to purchase any kind of EMS equipment that we use in the field. I was thinking it would be a one stop shop for someone looking to purchase some stuff.

Thanks!

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
www.buyemp.com has lots of supplies and implements, bought my Littman from them amongst many other things over a few years. Always a fast shipment and have never had a problem with them.

www.thefirestore.com Again, lots of equipment, great customer service, more geared towards FF's (as the name implies) but still lots of great stuff. I consistantly use them for my boots.

I think that we have all dealt with Galls before (www.galls.com). In my experience, yes they do have just about everything, but most of it is also a little overpriced. A little web searching and you can find what you are looking for at a lower price.

Here is a hidden gem for you... www.searchgear.com I use them for the iron-on reflective letters that are great for bags, shirts, jackets, just about anything.

certguy

Forum Captain
Savelives.com has pretty reasonable prices and fairly quick shipping . Thier packing's not the best though . the first package I got from them looked like Godzilla stomped on it , but the others have been okay .

CERTGUY

crash_cart

Forum Crew Member
Great resources there fellas, thanks. I have some new "favorites" to go through and pick from.

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief