Entry-Level EMT-B - Bay Area CA

BayAreaEMT

Forum Probie
Yes, Falcon is hiring full time and part time. They're also VERY good at working with you with your schedule.

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
Hey All Y'all~
With the DMV printout, do you have to turn in an ORIGINAL printout, or will a photocopy pass muster? Mainly, do I need to request a DMV printout for each company I plan to apply with? I hope not, cause that would be expensive!!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Hey All Y'all~
With the DMV printout, do you have to turn in an ORIGINAL printout, or will a photocopy pass muster? Mainly, do I need to request a DMV printout for each company I plan to apply with? I hope not, cause that would be expensive!!
Most companies want the original, but they will ask for it when they need it e.g. when they call you in for an interview.

Angel

Paramedic
I always submit copies (apply to multiple companys within a 2 week period so you don't have to keep paying for them) and have had no issues.

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
(apply to multiple companys within a 2 week period so you don't have to keep paying for them)
This was my plan. Apply with all of the companies at essentially the same time and send good quality copies/scans to each place.