Entry-Level EMT-B - Bay Area CA

epikmonolith

Forum Probie
sounds good ill do something similar.

tried to submit the form, did you have an issue with the "phone number" box needing to be corrected?

i tried just numbers, with dashes, and the (XXX)XXX-XXXX way. :huh:

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
Yes I had the same exact problem with that. After a ton of different variations of putting my phone number I gave up and left that blank. I put my phone number in the comments section, as well as in my résumé.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeepdude911

Forum Crew Member
As far as a list goes, the ones shown are pretty complete. I will not bad mouth any of them, but do your homework before you apply. I can say good things about AMR and Pro Transport-1. I have worked for both, and either are good experience.

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
I'd love to get on with AMR, I have applied to an open position, but haven't heard anything yet. Also It would be great to get on with Pro-Transport as well, however I am only 19, and they require you to be 21, so I am pretty limited to where I can apply.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I've met Rural/Metro employees who were under 21. Try them for sure.

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
waiting to hear back from them =/

how about you fumanchu?

Had my interview today with Cabulance. It went pretty well! At least it seemed to me like it went well! I guess they are expanding their operations!
Hopefully I will hear back soon!

epikmonolith

Forum Probie
bayshore
falcon cct
pro transport
st joseph's
and cabulance

i know bayshore isn't hiring at the moment
i'm not sure if i submitted something wrong/missing/not qualified but definitely not getting any form of response from those listed except cabulance

BayAreaEMT

Forum Probie
I know Falcon CCT is hiring right now because I work there lol any questions let me know. Also they will hire under 21.

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
BayAreaEMT, does Falcon CCT hire often? Or do they usually do they hire only ever so often?
I just landed a job with Cabulance doing BLS with them, but working CCT would be great later on, just wondering how often they hire.

BayAreaEMT

Forum Probie
we hire as needed. employees come and go as with any other company. when the employee count gets low, they have another round of hiring. we are hiring right now, the last time we hired more people was probably more or less 2 months ago.

ThundahMed

Forum Probie
Thanks FuManChu!
Unfortunately I didn't get the position.

Do you guys know if Falcon or Cabulance are hiring Part-Time?