TTLWHKR said:
:o :blink:

WALTON'S MOUNTAIN????

THE TV SHOW...

SCHUYLER, VA...

http://www.waltonmuseum.org/

title1.jpg
waltons1art.jpg

just up the road from me..... who ever though that being from massachusetts I would not be far from john boy's hang out

Wingnut said:
Ah ya bunch of babies lol. :rolleyes: I love flying, and ONE of these days Imma get my pilots license. B)

Tell me when ya do..

I'll go hide in the railroad tunnel.

hey wingnut...when ya do let me know, I'll fly with ya...if I had the $$$ I'd be in school for my ppl now, but hey, we do have a lotto here...:unsure:...maybe I should buy a ticket...

LOL WHKR, I'll give you plenty of warning.

I keep playing lotto too... Hasn't paid off yet, but one day....:glare:

We should wait until after June, though, because I need to be 21!!!

MedicStudentJon said:
We should wait until after June, though, because I need to be 21!!!

I know a guy that can make a fake..... uhh.. never mind.

Id printers on Ebay...$25 and up...all you have to do is provide your uh background, yea thats it, background...<_<

Who wants to go to Maryland... :P

It's still in the "cold region". Florida...

MedicTroll said:
Why didn't anyone think about a gathers at the EMS Expo in MD.
I'm in

Jon

I think you need to have it farther north. Like, not as far north as I am now, but as far north as I will be this summer. Just sayin'.

MedicTroll said:
Why didn't anyone think about a gathers at the EMS Expo in MD.

Hey, I'd go. ;-)

What month anyway?

Hey wait, how about we have fema help us put it on? No wait, that wouldn't work because we wouldn't get the supplies we need till 3 weeks later.

redsoxnation327512 said:
Hey wait, how about we have fema help us put it on? No wait, that wouldn't work because we wouldn't get the supplies we need till 3 weeks later.
:ph34r: :ph34r: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Funny.

I don't like MRE's anyway... Mainly b/c they don't like me... :wacko:

This meeting sounds like fun, I will be happy to go! It would be cool to meet yall. My vote is also for florida, Im a SCUBA diver and I still after 2 visits have not gotten a good dive, each time I have been there it has been in the 20's outside.

So when are you looking to have this?? I'd love to try to make it.

I think we're looking at something either in the summer or fall. Warning: It gets really hot in the summer here and there are always the threats of hurricanes. Those situations really don't matter to me, except the heat. If not hydrated well the Florida summers can really knock you out.

I guess I could start a new poll about when we should do this.

We could always all put in to go help at this years' catagory 5 hurricane!

Back